What is your type of ORGANISATION?





These vary from small organisations providing a part-time income or hobby, to a very large organisation generating high turnover and profits.





I will carry out the following list of services for you:


Small Sole Traders

  • Register as your agent for income tax matters(enabling me to discuss and problems or queries with HMRC on your behalf)
  • Complete a set of summary accounts for your business
  • Complete and file your self assessment tax return
  • Be on hand during the year for any minor queries that you may have  - at no extra cost


Larger Sole traders and Partnerships may require additional services including:

  • More detailed accounts and Partnership tax returns
  • Regular Management Reports to monitor and evaluate progress
  • Planning resources such as budgets and cash flow
  • VAT Returns
  • Payroll








As a Limited Company producing and filing Company Accounts & the Corporation Tax return is a legal requirement. Significant penalties can be incurred for late submission in addition to interest on any tax due.


By letting me do these for you, you will have peace of mind that your Company will adhere to its legal requirements and free up the time for you and your staff to run your Company.


  • Produce and file your accounts with Companies House
  • Complete and submit Corporation Tax Returns
  • File an Annual return with Companies House




Small Sole Traders very often require a low cost solution to provide them with a set of summary year end accounts.

If you are a Sole Trader or Partnership and wish to change to a Limited Company I can help you with this.

Practice hours are:

9am - 5pm

Evening and weekend appointments available

07950 008171


Annette Gregory